1. data Controller
Hotel Dania is the data controller.
Hotel Dania contact information is:
Hotel Dania, Torvet 5, 8600 Silkeborg, Denmark. Contact persons: Teresa Jørgensen.
Hotel Dania handles all personal information in accordance with applicable personal data laws.
Hotel Dania enters into agreement with guests, customers and suppliers for delivery - purchase and sale - of various services and products.
When a guest / customer, orders and purchases one or more of Hotel Dania's services, and as part of this, submits his personal information to Hotel Dania, this also gives his consent to the guest / customer / supplier's personal information being processed by Hotel Dania.
The same applies to any personal data that suppliers to Hotel Dania submit to Hotel Dania in connection with the submission of offers or the conclusion of agreements with Hotel Dania.
2. Hotel Dania collection of personal data
Personal information is collected by Hotel Dania in the following manner:
- When a guest / customer - or a representative of it - chooses to collect offers and / or buy one of Hotel Dania's services / products, or when a supplier submits or sells products or services to Hotel Dania.
- From the B2B market.
- Through browser cookies and web beacons.
- In connection with the use of Hotel Dania digital services.
- By participating in Hotel Dania customer / loyalty program and by subscription to Hotel Dania newsletter.
- From social media, advertising and analysis providers as well as public records.
- When suppliers enter into agreements with Hotel Dania or make offers to Hotel Dania.
Collection and processing of personal data, cf. the above, will always take place in accordance with applicable personal data laws.
3. Information such as Hotel Dania collects
Hotel Dania collects the following personal data:
- Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, and other common non-personal data.
- Payment card details - typically as a guarantee of a reservation and for payment of stay.
- Demographic information.
- Purchase history including also the use of Hotel Dania app and / or other digital services.
- The use of Hotel Dania customer / loyalty program.
- Information from Hotel Dania customer surveys.
- Information from any competitions offered.
- Information from Hotel Dania social media and other digital platforms belonging to Hotel Dania
- Browser Information.
- Information about the guest's / customer's business and relevant contacts.
- Information about the suppliers' business and information about relevant contacts and key persons including key accounts.
A guest / customer supplier may, voluntarily and at his / her own discretion, provide Hotel Dania with additional personal information which he / she considers may be of importance to Hotel Dania's service / service to the guest / customer / supplier, or that the person in question believes should be provided for security reasons.
This can e.g. be information about:
- Special food preferences
- Other health or medicine information
If a guest / customer / supplier voluntarily and on their own choice chooses to provide such information, Hotel Dania considers this as a consent of the guest to be able to register and store them at the guest's reservation in order to provide the guest with the most optimal service during their stay at the hotel. Therefore, these sensitive information about the person is used at full discretion.
In addition to the information that Hotel Dania receives directly from guests / customers / suppliers, Hotel Dania will in some cases obtain or process additional information received by Hotel Dania from third parties, for example. a travel agency, another intermediary or an employee of the company where the data subject is employed.
Where this is the case, the third party in question is obliged to inform the guests / customers / suppliers concerned about Hotel Dania terms and conditions and Hotel Dania's personal data policy. It is also the responsibility of the third party concerned to ensure that there is the necessary legal basis for the collection and processing of the information in question, including obtaining any information. consent to the processing of any sensitive information.
4. Payment by payment card
For bookings and bookings, Hotel Dania stores the information provided by the guest / customer / supplier for up to 6 months, after which the information is deleted.
In addition to handling the order, the information provided is only used if a guest / customer / supplier, for example. Asks you with questions or if there are errors in the order and / or payment.
5. What is the purpose of the collection and treatment?
Hotel Dania collects only personal information that is necessary to fulfill the agreements entered into with guests / customers / suppliers for the provision of services, for example. an overnight stay, or purchase / sale of products or services.
The nature / service of the individual agreement determines which personal data Hotel Dania collects and processes and which determines the purpose of the collection.
The purpose of collecting and processing personal data will primarily be:
- Treatment of guests / customers' booking and purchase of Hotel Dania services.
- Treatment of suppliers' offer of - and sales - of products and services
- Contact to the guest / customer before, during or after their stay.
- Fulfillment of the guest's / customer's request for offers or purchases of services.
- Improvement and development of Hotel Dania services.
- Adaptation of Hotel Dania marketing and other communication.
- Analysis of guests / customers / suppliers' user behavior and marketing towards these
- Adaptation of Hotel Dania's partners' communication and marketing to guests / customers / suppliers.
- Administration of guests / customers / suppliers' relation to Hotel Dania, including any participation in Hotel Dania customer / loyalty program.
- Compliance with legal requirements, eg. requirement to register overnight guests according to the Aliens Act and the Passport Order.
6. Legal - the legal basis - for the treatment
Hotel Dania will most often process personal data because it is necessary to fulfill an agreement with Hotel Dania, with which you a guest / customer or a supplier is a party. This may be, for example, in connection with hotel stays, meeting settlement and / or handling and fulfillment of cooperation and supplier agreements.
In addition, Hotel Dania will process personal data in connection with booking prior to an overnight stay, conducting meetings, companies, conferences etc. and prior to entering into supplier agreements.
In some cases, Hotel Dania's processing of personal data will take place as part of Hotel Dania pursuing a legitimate / factual interest that precedes the guest's / customer's / supplier's (the registered person's) interests.
Such a legitimate interest may, for example, be the production of statistics, customer surveys, marketing and analysis of general guest / customer behavior, which intends to generally improve the experience at Hotel Dania and the quality of Hotel Dania services and products.
If a guest / customer in connection with their stay / visit to Hotel Dania informs particular personal preferences or considerations, including for example. health information, disability, religious beliefs or the like, Hotel Dania only uses the information to ensure that the guest's / customer's personal preferences, your health etc. are taken into account.
In some situations, Hotel Dania receives personal data from third parties, for example. a travel agency, an agent or the like, including in connection with group bookings. When this happens, the third party in question is required to inform the guests / customers / suppliers about Hotel Dania the terms and conditions and the contents of this personal data policy.
Hotel Dania is further by law, cf. 5, required to record various information about overnight guests. This information must be kept for at least one year and not more than two years.
7. The data subject's rights
According to the rules in the Personal Data Regulation, the registered (customers / guests / suppliers) have different rights.
- A data subject has at any time the right to gain insight into which personal data Hotel Dania processes about the data subject.
- A registrar has the right at any time to get corrected and updated the personal data that Hotel Dania has about the data subject.
- A registrar has the right at any time to delete the personal information that Hotel Dania has about the data subject. If a registrant requests deletion, all information that Hotel Dania is not obliged by law to delete is deleted. A deletion of the data subject's information may in some cases mean that Hotel Dania cannot fulfill any. agreements or provide certain services to the data subject.
If any of the information provided by Hotel Dania about the data subject is given on the basis of the data subject's consent, then this has the right at any time to withdraw the consent, which means that the information is deleted or no longer used by Hotel Dania. this does not apply to information, cf. above, as Hotel Dania is legally obliged to store.
The ability to request a request for deletion etc. however, may be limited for the protection of the privacy of other persons, for business secrets and intellectual property rights, and for example for the sake of the possibility of enforcing potential legal claims.
The data subject may at any time in writing ask Hotel Dania to obtain an overview and a copy of the personal data of the data subject in which Hotel Dania holds.
A written request for this must be signed by the data subject and contain his name, address, telephone number, e-mail address.
The data subject may also contact Hotel Dania if the data subject considers that his personal data is being processed in violation of the law or in violation of other legal obligations, eg. the agreement / contract that the data subject has with Hotel Dania.
Written request must be sent to Hotel Dania, see contact information above under item. 1
Hotel Dania will send this to the registered person's postal address, as far as possible within 1 months after receipt of the data subject's written request.
If the data subject asks for correction and / or deletion of his personal data, Hotel Dania will assess whether the conditions for the request have been met and Hotel Dania will then make changes or deletions as soon as possible.
Hotel Dania reserves the right to refuse requests that have the character of harassment or which require disproportionate technical measures (such as the development of a new IT system) or which affect the protection of the personal data of other data subjects or in other situations where it may be. be disproportionately resource-intensive or very complicated to meet the request.
Security and sharing of personal data
Hotel Dania protects the data subject's personal information, and has established guidelines that protect the data subject's personal data from unauthorized disclosure and against unauthorized access or knowledge of them.
Only those persons / employees at Hotel Dania who, due to their job function, need the data subjects' personal data have access to this.
Hotel Dania continually checks that there is no unauthorized access to the data subjects' personal data.
Hotel Dania continuously updates the registered personal data.
In the event of a breach of security, where there is a high risk of misuse of the data subjects' personal data, including, for example, identity theft, financial loss, reputation loss or other abuse, Hotel Dania will notify the data subject about the breach as soon as possible
Hotel Dania's security procedures are regularly reviewed and updated in relation to technological developments.
Hotel Dania uses a number of external suppliers of IT services, IT systems, payment solutions, etc.
Hotel Dania regularly enters into data processing agreements with all Hotel Dania suppliers, thereby ensuring that, in relation to external data processors, these maintain a necessary and high level of protection with regard to the data subjects' personal data.
To be able to meet agreements with the data subjects and to meet guests and customers' needs, selected personal data share with external suppliers such as restaurants, hotels, etc.
Hotel Dania also shares and discloses the data subjects' personal data internally within the Group, including to sister companies. The purpose of this sharing is to be able to give the guest / customer the best service and service, regardless of which hotel or department in the Small Danish Hotels guest / customer makes use of.
Hotel Dania is, in some cases, legally obliged to pass on personal data or required to do so as a result of a decision by a public authority.
Hotel Dania deletes your personal data when Hotel Dania's legal obligation ceases or when the purpose of collecting and processing the information is no longer present
When you use our website, some information is recorded through a cookie, which is a small file that is stored on your computer. With a cookie we can register your choices and entries, and subsequently our website can recognize your computer.
A cookie is not dangerous to your computer and it cannot contain viruses. It only records that you have previously visited our website from your computer. You can delete cookies at any time in your internet settings.
Read here how to delete or block cookies: mycookies.org/cookiehandtering
Storage and registration of your information
The information you provide to Hotel Dania is protected. This means that we will never resell or disclose your information without your clear consent.
We only store the information required from your selection. If you sign up for a service that requires an email address, we store it.
Complaint about Hotel Dania processing of personal data can be made to the Data Inspectorate, BORGERGADE 28, 5 1300 COPENHAGEN K, PHONE 3319 3200 - E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org